Motorhome parking lot
Our new motorhome parking lot in a quiet and central location at the valley station Bad Ragaz - cheap, uncomplicated and yet with a certain comfort.
At our valley station in Bad Ragaz we offer you 13 new campsite spaces in a quiet but central location. Thanks to the fields that line the site and the forest in the background, you can enjoy your peace and a nature experience with a fantastic view of the Falknis, the Gonzen, the Churfirsten and the surrounding mountains. In 5 minutes you are in Bad Ragaz by car as well as by post bus. A bus stop is located directly at the valley station. The village offers a wide range of tourist and cultural activities, invites you to stroll and is home to numerous restaurants, bars and cafes for a delicious refreshment.
Of course, the campsite is also the ideal starting point to explore the Pizol area. More than 120 kilometers of hiking trails, trails for trail runners and mountain bikers, idyllic mountain lakes for hikers and sport fishermen, the Twärchamm climbing garden and launch sites for paraglider pilots are just waiting to be discovered by you. For families, the Heidi trail, the water forest or the MounTeens detective trail are particularly suitable.
General information, equipment and infrastructure
- Season: During the operating hours of the Pizolbahnen
- Public toilet facilities: At the valley station of the gondola lift
- Waste disposal: At the valley station of the gondola lift
- Purchase of fresh water: At the mountain bike washing station
- Board toilet disposal station: At the board toilet disposal station vis à vis the mountain bike washing station
- Free Wifi of the Pizolbahnen
- Snacks: At the "Gondelbar" during opening hours or at the snack machine
- Trailers with caravans and tents are not allowed
20% discount on mountain railway ticket
As an overnight guest at the campsite you benefit from 20% discount on a mountain cableway ticket of your choice. To benefit from the discount, please present the registration form, which you will receive upon payment, at the ticket office. The discount cannot be cumulated with other discounts (for example GA/Halbtax) or combined offers.
CHF 19.00 per camper and night, excl. visitor's tax of CHF 4.60 per night and person over 16 years of age
Minimum parking period: 1 night
Maximum parking duration: 2 nights
- Free choice of place at the designated parking spaces
- Payment at the cash desk at the valley station of the gondola lift.
- If you arrive outside opening hours, payment will be made the next morning. Please note the opening hours of the cash desk at www.pizol.com/betriebszeiten.
- Leave the registration form behind the windscreen (it will be checked)
- Exit with the exit ticket handed out at the time of payment