Trailrunning Workshop "Girls on Trails"
2. October 2021, 08:15 o’clock to 12:00 o’clock
The workshops with and for women power with professional ultra runner Denise Zimmermann. Incl. entrance to the Tamina Therme and surprise goodie from Skinfit.
We focus on women power! In addition to the regular trail running workshops in the 2021 summer season, we will be holding two workshops especially for women. You imagine any trail running workshop for women? The Pizol "Girls on Trails" workshops on July 10, 2021 and October 02, 2021 are more than that! They are a girls' day among girlfriends, the beginning of new (running) friendships, a unique experience among like-minded people and much more. On these days there are no limits.
Running takes place in a breathtaking natural landscape with a magnificent panoramic view over the Alps of Eastern Switzerland and the St. Gallen Rhine Valley all the way to Lake Constance. The Pizol "Girls on Trails" workshops are about having fun together in nature on the trails and mutually strengthened to spend a fantastic day around the topics of trail running, wellness, nutrition and regeneration. The workshops are accompanied by a female certified running guide and by Denise Zimmermann, one of the best ultra trail runners in the world.
The highlight: After the panoramic workshop on the Pizol, a 2-hour entrance (without sauna) to the Tamina Therme as well as a surprise goodie in the Skinfit Shop Bad Ragaz are waiting for you. At the valley station you will also have the opportunity to get to know the high quality Skinfit trail running equipment and Woo Nutrition products.
At these workshops, women are completely among themselves. But no reason for your partners to sit around at home, because at the same time a mixed beginners workshop will take place.
- 08:15 a.m. meeting point at the valley station Bad Ragaz of the Pizolbahnen and payment of the workshop ticket
- Presentation of Skinfit trail running equipment and Woo Nutrition products
- Gondola ride to Pardiel and deposit of the luggage
- Technique training with Denise Zimmermann on the most beautiful trails in the Pizol area
- Cool down / Streching
- Joint workshop closing and optional lunch on the sunny terrace of the Panoramarestaurant Edelweiss on Pardiel
- Individual gondola ride back to the valley
- Individual visit to Tamina Therme (only valid on the day of the workshop or the following day) and redemption of goodie in the Skinfit Shop Bad Ragaz
Prerequisite for your participation in this workshop is that you can run for at least one hour at a stretch on flat terrain and that you can run 8-11 km in one hour.
Costs and services
CHF 62.00 per person (CHF 44.00 for Pizol subscription holders)
- Supervision by Denise Zimmermann and certified running guide
- Technical training
- Use of the mountain cableways
- Material test Skinfit and Woo Nutrition
- 2 hours admission (without sauna) to the Tamina Therme (redeemable on the day of the workshop or the following day)
- Skinfit goodie
Registration and further information
Registration via Swiss Trail Guide is mandatory.
On this website you will also find more information about this and other trail running workshops on the Pizol.