Trail running workshop for beginners
24. July 2021, 08:15 o’clock to 12:00 o’clock
Workshop with focus on training planning. Incl. entrance to the Tamina Therme and surprise goodie from Skinfit.
A structured training plan helps you to achieve your individual goals or simply to continuously improve your performance. No matter if you are in the process of building up or if you are aiming for a specific goal - at this workshop you will receive valuable input on how to structure your training in order to train effectively and efficiently.
The highlight: After the panoramic workshop on the Pizol, a 2-hour entrance (without sauna) to the Tamina Therme as well as a surprise goodie in the Skinfit Shop Bad Ragaz are waiting for you.
- 08:15 a.m. meeting point at the valley station Bad Ragaz of the Pizolbahnen and payment of the workshop ticket
- Gondola ride to Pardiel and deposit of the luggage
- Run-in and technique training on the most beautiful trails in the Pizol area
- Inputs and questions / answers around the topic of training planning
- Joint workshop closing and optional lunch on the sun terrace of the Panoramarestaurant Edelweiss on Pardiel
- Individual gondola ride back to the valley
- Individual visit to Tamina Therme (only valid on the day of the workshop or the following day) and redemption of goodie in the Skinfit Shop Bad Ragaz
Prerequisite for your participation in this workshop is that you can run at least one hour at a time on flat terrain and that you can run 8-11 km in one hour.
CHF 62.00 per person (CHF 44.00 for Pizol subscription holders)
- Supervision by certified running guides
- Technique training and inputs for training planning
- Use of the mountain cableways
- 2 hours admission (without sauna) to the Tamina Therme (redeemable on the day of the workshop or the following day)
- Skinfit goodie
- Trail pole test with the possibility of a discounted direct purchase
Registration and further information
Registration via Swiss Trail Guide is mandatory.
On this website you will also find more information about this and other trail running workshops on the Pizol.