Trailrunning workshop for advanced
28. August 2021, 08:15 o’clock to 13:30 o’clock
Workshop with Dynafit athlete Geri Schneider and focus on competition preparation. Incl. entrance to the Tamina Therme and surprise goodie from Skinfit.
Geri Schneider was a Dynafit athlete at the forefront of international competitions for over 10 years. He knows exactly how to prepare for a competition and helps you to make your everyday training even more efficient and effective with the right tips and tricks. In addition to the input on competition preparation, you will learn how to improve your technique and which exercises protect you from injuries and provide more fun and endurance in everyday life.
The highlight: After the panoramic workshop on the Pizol, a 2-hour entrance (without sauna) to the Tamina Therme as well as a surprise goodie in the Skinfit Shop Bad Ragaz are waiting for you.
- 08:15 a.m. meeting point at the valley station Bad Ragaz of the Pizolbahnen and payment of the workshop ticket
- Gondola ride to Pardiel and deposit of the luggage
- Technique training on the most beautiful trails in the Pizol area and input on competition preparation from Dynafit athlete Geri Schneider
- Joint workshop closing and optional lunch on the sunny terrace of the Panoramarestaurant Edelweiss on Pardiel
- Individual gondola ride back to the valley
- Individual visit to Tamina Therme (only valid on the day of the workshop or the following day) and redemption of goodie in the Skinfit Shop Bad Ragaz
This workshop is aimed at advanced runners. Prerequisite for your participation in this workshop is that you can run at least two hours at a time on flat terrain and can run 10-14 km in one hour.
Costs and services
CHF 62.00 per person (CHF 44.00 for Pizol subscription holders)
- Supervision by Dynafit athlete Geri Schneider and certified running guide
- Technique training / input on competition preparation
- Use of the mountain cableways
- 2 hours admission (without sauna) to the Tamina Therme (redeemable on the day of the workshop or the following day)
- Skinfit goodie
- Trail pole test with the possibility of a discounted direct purchase
Registration and further information
Registration via Swiss Trail Guide is mandatory.
On this website you will also find more information about this and other trail running workshops on the Pizol.