Trail running workshop for beginners
11. September 2021, 08:15 o’clock to 12:00 o’clock
Workshop with focus on technique training and video analysis. Incl. entrance to the Tamina Therme and surprise goodie from Skinfit.
This workshop will help you get started in trail running and is guaranteed to help you improve your technique by leaps and bounds. Nothing is more honest and ruthless than a video analysis on up- and downhill passages. The certified guides analyze your running style and give you individual input for improvement.
The highlight: After the panoramic workshop on the Pizol, a 2-hour entrance (without sauna) to the Tamina Therme as well as a surprise goodie in the Skinfit Shop Bad Ragaz are waiting for you.
- 08:15 a.m. meeting point at the valley station Bad Ragaz of the Pizolbahnen and payment of the workshop ticket
- Gondola ride to Pardiel and deposit of the luggage
- Run-in, technique training and video analysis on the most beautiful trails in the Pizol area
- Cool down / Streching
- Joint workshop closing and optional lunch on the sun terrace of the Panoramarestaurant Edelweiss on Pardiel
- Individual gondola ride back to the valley
- Individual visit to Tamina Therme (only valid on the day of the workshop or the following day) and redemption of goodie in the Skinfit Shop Bad Ragaz
Prerequisite for your participation in this workshop is that you can run for at least one hour at a stretch on flat terrain and that you can run 8-11 km in one hour.
Costs and services
CHF 62.00 per person (CHF 44.00 for Pizol subscription holders)
- Supervision by certified running guides
- Technique training and video analysis
- Use of the mountain cableways
- 2 hours admission (without sauna) to the Tamina Therme (redeemable on the day of the workshop or the following day)
- Skinfit goodie
- Trail pole test with the possibility of a discounted direct purchase
Registration and further information
Registration via Swiss Trail Guide is mandatory.
On this website you will also find more information about this and other trail running workshops on the Pizol.