Trail running workshop 5-Lakes-Hike at speed
25. September 2021, 08:15 o’clock to 13:30 o’clock
Workshop on the 5-Lakes Hike. Incl. entrance to Tamina Therme and surprise goodie from Skinfit.
In addition to the obligatory exercises and inputs on specific trail running technique and training, this workshop is primarily about fun. Fun with flowing trail running. Because the spectacular route over the 5-Lakes-Hike looks exhilarating. Nevertheless, it is not a competition and we adapt the pace to the group. So there is also time for inputs on technique and training, or the one or other selfie :)
The highlight: After the panoramic workshop on the Pizol, a 2-hour entrance (without sauna) to the Tamina Therme as well as a surprise goodie in the Skinfit Shop Bad Ragaz are waiting for you.
- 08:15 a.m. meeting point at the valley station Wangs of the Pizolbahnen and payment of the workshop ticket
- Gondola ride to the ford, deposit of the luggage and continue with the chairlift to the Pizol hut
- Flowing trail run along the famous five lakes in the Pizol area
- Inputs on technique and training by certified running guides
- Joint workshop closing and optional lunch on the sun terrace of the Restaurant Furt
- Individual gondola ride back to the valley
- Individual visit to Tamina Therme (only valid on the day of the workshop or the following day) and redemption of goodie in the Skinfit Shop Bad Ragaz
Prerequisite for your participation in this workshop is that you can run at least two hours at a time on flat terrain and manage 10-14 km in one hour.
Costs and services
CHF 62.00 per person (CHF 44.00 for Pizol subscription holders)
- Supervision by certified running guides
- Flowing trail run along the five famous lakes
- Technical training
- Use of the mountain cableways
- 2 hours admission (without sauna) to the Tamina Therme (redeemable on the day of the workshop or the following day)
- Skinfit goodie
Registration and further information
Registration via Swiss Trail Guide is mandatory.
On this website you will also find more information about this and other trail running workshops on the Pizol.