Trail running workshop for beginners
2. October 2021, 08:15 o’clock to 12:00 o’clock
Workshop with focus on technique training and Skinfit and Woo Nutrition material test. Incl. entrance to the Tamina Therme and surprise goodie from Skinfit.
This workshop facilitates your entry into trail running and offers you the chance to test high-quality Skinfit trail running equipment and Woo nutritional supplements. The workshop takes place parallel to the "Girls on Trails" workshop for women and is aimed at beginners. Certified trail running guides will accompany you on the most beautiful trails in the Pizol area.
The highlight: After the panoramic workshop on the Pizol, a 2-hour admission (without sauna) to the Tamina Therme as well as a surprise goodie in the Skinfit Shop Bad Ragaz are waiting for you.
- 08:15 a.m. meeting point at the valley station Bad Ragaz of the Pizolbahnen and payment of the workshop ticket
- Presentation of Skinfit trail running equipment and Woo Nutrition products
- Gondola ride to Pardiel and deposit of the luggage
- Technique training on the most beautiful trails in the Pizol area
- Cool down / Streching
- Joint workshop closing and optional lunch on the sun terrace of the Panoramarestaurant Edelweiss on Pardiel
- Individual gondola ride back to the valley
- Individual visit to Tamina Therme (only valid on the day of the workshop or the following day) and redemption of goodie in the Skinfit Shop Bad Ragaz
Prerequisite for your participation in this workshop is that you can run for at least one hour at a stretch on flat terrain and that you can run 8-11 km in one hour.
Costs and services
CHF 62.00 per person (CHF 44.00 for Pizol subscription holders)
- Supervision by certified running guides
- Technical training
- Material test Skinfit and Woo Nutrition
- Use of the mountain cableways
- 2 hours admission (without sauna) to the Tamina Therme (redeemable on the day of the workshop or the following day)
- Skinfit goodie
Registration and further information
Registration via Swiss Trail Guide is mandatory.
On this website you will also find more information about this and other trail running workshops on the Pizol.