Pizol Trail Camp
23. September 2022 to 25. September 2022
Adventure-packed trail running camp at the Berggasthaus Pardiel. The days on the trails are rounded off with a yoga class - the perfect balance of exercise and relaxation.
An eventful trail running camp without any pressure to perform. Running we explore the highlights of the Pizol and take time to enjoy the view. We will receive many tips and tricks on technique, equipment, running style, training, nutrition, competition preparation and much more.
The small groups are accompanied by certified trail running guides and divided into performance groups. In the evenings we relax together doing yoga, led by Natalie. She is an experienced certified yoga teacher and will also accompany us on the trails during the day. Besides unforgettable trail running tours you will benefit from the experience and knowledge of the guides.
Costs per person
- Double room: CHF 495.-
- Single room: CHF 545.-
- Two nights with half board at Berggasthaus Pardiel
- Accompaniment of the tours in performance groups by certified guides
- Tips, tricks and technique training
- Yoga lessons
- Use of the mountain railways
- Reduced entrance fee Tamina Therme Bad Ragaz
- Surprise gift
- Arrival/return journey
- Lunch and snacks
- Target group
The trailrunning camp is aimed at people who are enthusiastic about sports and who
- like to be active in nature and the mountains
- are looking for a weekend full of variety
- want to explore the Pizol area under professional guidance
The camp will be held with a minimum of 8 registrations.
Depending on the weather conditions the routes will be adapted or in the worst case the camp will be cancelled.
We get to know each other and determine the group allocation for the next two days, discuss the routes and enjoy a fine lunch in the mountain inn Pardiel, which is located in the middle of the ski area. Then it's off on the first tour!
09:00 Welcome & getting to know each other
11:30 Check-in and lunch
13:30 Guided trail running tour Bettlerweg (approx. 18Km/900Hm)
17:00 Stretching & theory block at the mountain inn Pardiel
19:00 Dinner together
We will rock the trails of the famous 5-lakes hike and enjoy the many beautiful spots for short photo shoots. We will start early to have the trails all to ourselves. After an eventful day we will relax with yoga on the sun terrace.
08:00 Trailrunning tour 1 Pizol 5-lakes (approx. 12.5Km/600Hm)
12:00 Refreshments at the old Gaffia hut
13:00 Trailrunning tour 2 to Hochwacht, optional, (approx. 11Km/500Hm)
16:30 Yoga at the mountain inn Pardiel and relaxation
19.00 Dinner together
With the Garmil and the Gamidauer Spitz we explore two more highlights of the region. Before saying goodbye, we enjoy the surrounding mountain world once again at the Prodkopf vantage point and review the wonderful weekend over lunch.
06:30 Mobilization / Yoga (optional)
08:00 Trailrunning tour Garmil/Gadmidauerspitz (approx. 12Km/850Hm)
12:00 Showers, packing, check-out at the Berggasthaus Pardiel
13:00 leisurely walk to the viewpoint Prodkopf / lunch at the panorama restaurant Edelweiss
15:00 descent and farewell
Terms of payment
The total amount is due immediately after registration and must be paid 30 days before the start.
Up to 3 weeks before free of charge
Up to 2 weeks before 50% cost absorption by the participant
Up to 1 week before 100% cost absorption by the participant
Minimum number of participants / requirements
- Registered participants will be informed as soon as the minimum number of 8 participants is reached.
- You should be able to run at least 60 minutes at a time on the flat. We will be walking between 12 and 25km per day, depending on the group, but with breaks. Since we will be running in alpine terrain, each participant is required to carry minimal safety equipment (Speed Trail alpine terrain packing list). Not sure if you are fit enough or equipped? We will be happy to help you assess and give you more information.
Nathalie von Däniken / +41 79 685 11 65 / email@example.com
Natalie Pfitzenmaier / +41 76 602 80 23/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Until September 10, 2022 by e-mail or online
Insurance is the responsibility of the participant. Each participant must have personal health and accident insurance. Participation is entirely on the participant's own responsibility. Claims for damages by the participant against the organizer, for whatever legal reason, are excluded. The organizer declines any liability.
Nathalie von Däniken
+41(0) 79 685 11 65