Yoga & Brunch
18. June 2022, 08:00 o’clock to 12:00 o’clock
Experience a morning at the power place Prodkopf with yoga and meditation in a dreamlike mountain landscape. And unwind at the subsequent brunch in the Panoramarestaurant Edelweiss.
The Prodkopf can be reached on foot from the Pardiel mountain station in about 15 minutes and is a so-called place of power, i.e. an area with increased, natural energy. This energy can be felt, it has an uplifting and strengthening effect. We also want to use this power in yoga.
The workshop is suitable for you, whether you are an experienced yogi or have never done yoga before. Let yourself be guided and just have fun.
What to expect
08:00 Meeting point at the Bad Ragaz valley station, shared gondola ride and walk to the yoga location.
09:00 - 10:30 Yoga session
10:45 - 12:00 brunch at the Panoramarestaurant Edelweiss à la carte.
- Yoga mat (this can also be provided free of charge by us directly at the checkout)
- Drinking bottle
- Comfortable clothes
- Cuddly sweater
- Cuddly socks
- Scarf or blanket for Savasana
- Shoes with non-slip profile sole
- Warm and weatherproof jacket
Prices and registration
Combiticket Yoga, Bahn & Essensbon (value CHF 20,- ) for the brunch: CHF 70.00
Combiticket for subscription holders yoga & meal voucher (value CHF 20,- ) for the brunch: CHF 50.00
Please register directly via Mountain Yoga for the workshop.
- The workshops will only take place in good weather, with a minimum of 6 participants. In case of uncertain weather conditions we will inform you 2 days before the event.
- The group size per event is limited to a maximum of 18 participants.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the participant.
- There is a possibility that you will be photographed. With your participation you accept that the photos can be used for advertising purposes for the Pizolbahnen and Mountain Yoga. If you do not wish this, inform the yoga leader in advance and we will not use the photos.
- The participation fee is valid for one event unit on the respective date mentioned.
- Registration is only possible via this registration form until Thursday 12:00 noon before the event date.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your registration via this contact form no later than Thursday 12:00 noon prior to the event.
- Payment will be made at the cash desk at the Bad Ragaz valley station in cash or with EC card.