ALPINE SCOOTER PIZOL
Fancy a summer descent of a special kind? With the new ALPINE SCOOTER PIZOL you ride on alpine and forest roads through the impressive landscape of the Pizol. An experience not to be missed!
The ALPINE SCOOTER PIZOL is a two-wheeler combining mountain bike and scooter. Equipped with optimal steering, braking and running characteristics (suspension fork / disc brakes), our ALPINE SCOOTER allow a comfortable or sporty driving style due to their excellent running characteristics.
We start at the mountain station Pardiel. Afterwards you will have wonderful views but also interesting passages through forest areas. The 12 km long descent takes about 45 minutes and combines fun, enjoyment, coziness and movement to an attraction for big and small guests!
- Adolescents (12 to 17 years): per ride CHF 15.00*
- Adults (18 years and older): per ride CHF 18.00*
Minimum age/height: 12 years and min. 130 cm
*Prices are incl. helmet (3 sizes available)
*Prices are excl. train ticket
You can find the fares of the train ride here
- The track is on a forest & alpine road with different surfaces of asphalt and gravel.
- The downhill ride measures a track length of 12 kilometers (km) and a difference in altitude of 1143 meters (m).
- The ride starts at the top station of the Bad Ragaz gondola on Pardiel (1633 meters above sea level) and ends at the bottom station Bad Ragaz (490 meters above sea level).
- The average travel time is about 45 minutes.
- On the entire route, oncoming traffic (cars, agricultural machinery, mountain bikes or similar) and especially pedestrians, livestock and wild animals must be expected.
- The route is marked by signposts along the entire route.
- The last meters of the route are without slope. Therefore, the Alpine Scooter must be pushed until it is returned to the valley station in Matells. (approx. 5 min.)
from CHF 15.-