Look out trailrunners: It's time to challenge yourself and your friends! Join the new Strava Pizol Trailallenge.
Together with Swiss Trailguide we have put together a Strava Trailrunning Challenge for you. It's worth taking part, because in addition to fame and glory there are attractive prizes to be won:
- 1st place: One pedestrian season pass for summer 2021
- 2nd place: One voucher worth CHF 100 for the Edelweiss Panorama Restaurant
- 3rd place: One multifunctional scarf and one sunglasses from the Pizol Fan Shop
In addition we raffle 4 day tickets of the Pizolbahnen (redeemable in summer or winter) among all participants.
And this is how it works:
The Pizol Trailchallenge route is registered as a public Strava segment. Record your run with a sports watch or app and share it on Strava, so that your time on the segment is recorded.
- Complete the whole distance in one run and record it
- Publish your run on Strava and mark it as a competition
- Register with the form on this page
You can take part in the Pizol Trailchallenge independently at any time until the end of the season (25 October 2020).
The route leads from Pardiel via Vilterserseeli to Wangerseeli and from there via Alp Lasa and the Bettlerweg back to Pardiel. Details of the route and the conditions of participation can be found under Swiss Trailguide.