Pizol Skimo Challenge
Attention touring skiers: It's time to challenge you and your friends! Join the new Strava Pizol Skimo Challenge and win great prizes.
You love touring skiing and accept every sporting challenge? Then take part in our Strava Pizol Skimo Challenge. Run our Day Ski Touring Slope from Pardiel to Laufböden and measure your performance with others.
Participation is worthwhile
The running times will be listed in two separate ranking lists for women and men. The three fastest participants in both groups will receive attractive prizes in addition to fame and honor:
- place: One Pizol ski touring season pass for the winter season 2021/22
- place: One voucher worth CHF 50.00 from the Berghotel Graue Hörner
- place: One voucher worth CHF 20.00 from the Berghotel Furt
And this is how it works:
The Pizol Skimo Challenge course is registered as a public Strava segment. Record your run with a sports watch or app and share it on Strava so your time is recorded on the segment.
- Complete the entire course in one run and record it
- Post your run on Strava
- After the challenge you will be notified about your prize via the comment function on Strava
The Challenge will start on Saturday, 20 March 2021, and you will be able to participate in the Pizol Skimo Challenge on your own at any time from then until the end of the season on Easter Monday, 5 April 2021.
Here you can access the ranking lists.