It’s easy to purchase pedestrian or half-day tickets via our online shop.
- Select the ticket you want.
Discounted tickets with Halbtax and GA can not be purchased in the webshop. Please obtain these at the stations Wangs or Bad Ragaz.
- WTP ticket:
Do you already have a chip ticket from the Pizol, for example a day pass or season ticket? Then select "WTP ticket" and enter the 15-digit WTP number next to it. On the day pass this can be found at the top in the white field and on the season pass it is on the back of the ticket, in a white field in the upper left corner.
Please note: There is never an "O" on the WTP ticket, it is always a "0" (= zero).
You do not have a WTP ticket? No problem. Select the voucher option. Print this voucher with the corresponding barcode or save it on your mobile phone. The voucher can be exchanged for a ticket at the ticket machine at the valley station.
You can upload a pass onto your SwissPass. To do this, enter the card ID (the number on the back) and your postcode.
- Select the validity start of the ticket.
- Enter your e-mail address and accept the GTC. After you have made your purchase, you will receive a receipt (WTP ticket) or voucher, and a copy of the receipt will also be sent to your e-mail address.
- Now you can choose to pay with either a Visa or Mastercard.
- After you have completed the payment you can also download the voucher and receipt directly.
- Off to the mountain!