Edelweiss Tour Pizol (E-Bike)
On the e-bike tour from Bad Ragaz to Pardiel, you can expect not only an impressive view, but also culinary rewards.
The tour starts in Bad Ragaz and leads up to the adventure mountain Pizol. On mountain roads you will reach the panorama restaurant Edelweiss in Pardiel. At the top, a beautiful view of the Bündner Herrschaft, the Rhine Valley and the Principality of Liechtenstein awaits you. You can also admire the mountains opposite, such as Falknis and Gonzen, while you enjoy the fine "Pizol-Plättli". Afterwards you ride over hill and dale to Muttberg and further on a forest road back to Bad Ragaz.
Start in Bad Ragaz at the E-Bike Station Bad Ragaz to the Tamina bridge and from there along the red signposted SchweizMobil route "474 Pizol Pardiel Bike" to Pardiel. Descent follows the route on a forest path to Wildboden and back to Bad Ragaz.
- Freudenberg castle ruins
- Alp Halden
- Pardiel near panorama restaurant Edelweiss
- Time required: 5-6 hours (Pure driving time: 3 - 4 hours)
- Distance: 20 km
- Height difference: approx. 1100 m
- Difficulty level: medium
- Bookable from May to October, daily
- The tour can also be booked with your own e-bike / bike: reduced price / we will be happy to organize non-motorized bikes for you if necessary
- Tour with children: from 14 years (with moped pass) resp. 16 years at adult price
- bike lock: yes
- Bike helmet: on request (on loan)
- Online: until 2 days before arrival
- By phone: until 16.00 o'clock the day before arrival
- Group bookings: for further information please contact the staff of the information office Bad Ragaz. Contact: Heidiland Tourism Heidiland Tourism, Info Point Bad Ragaz, T +41 81 300 40 20, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sporty and panoramic E-Bike Tour on the Pizol
- Pizol-Plättli in the panorama restaurant Edelweiss Pardiel (excl. drinks)
- 1 day E-Bike rental incl. GPS
from CHF 79.-
Good to know
Route description incl. map and GPS data are available for download on OutdoorActive.