|Operating revenue||CHF 6.6 million (2015/16)|
|Number of employees||around 100 in the winter/ 48 in the summer|
|Mountain area||470 hectares|
|Highest point||2,844 m above sea level (Pizol summit, only for ski-tour goers)
2,250 m above sea level (mountain station connecting lift Laufböden – Pizolhütte)
|Lowest point||509 m above sea level (valley station Wangs)|
|Difference in altitude in the area||2,335 m (Pizol summit - valley station Wangs)
1,741 m (Pizolhütte – valley station Wangs)
|Lifts||11 lifts (2 gondola lifts, 4 chair lifts, 4 T-bar lifts, 1 conveyor belt)|
|Transport capacity||14,312 people per hour|
|Total length of the railways||15.5 km|
|Slopes and kilometres of slopes||30 slopes measuring a total of 43 km|
|Artificial snow||5 slopes measuring a total of 6.7 km|
|Freestyle||Riderpark Pizol with three lines (Beginner, Medium, Advanced) and a total of 24 obstacles|
|Tobogganing / airboarding||7 km toboggan run Furt – Maienberg – Wangs
3.2 km airboard run from the mountain station Laufböden
|Number of guests||7,000 visitors on peak days|
|First entries for the winter
First entries for the summer
First entries in total
|210'000 Guests (2015/16)
101'000 Guests (2016)
311'000 Guests (2015/16)
With our tourist facilities on the Pizol, we want to provide a wide range of experiences in an Alpine environment both in the summer and winter.
- We delight our guests with nature-oriented and authentic offers.
- Our employees are a key factor and a particular priority for us.
- As a diversified company, we incorporate the interests of our partners on the mountain and the public sector into our objectives. In order to achieve the balance between purely business considerations on the one hand and private as well as public interests on the other hand, we must and want to opt for cost-optimised operating models.
- We are a reliable and fair partner who thinks for the long term.
- The wonderful natural landscape and the unique cultural landscape on the Pizol are the essential foundations for our offers and products and the long-term success of our company. We are committed to handling this “capital” with great care.