Building a snow igloo
Pure adventure – building a snow igloo at Pizol
With professional help from grischunalpin you build a snow igloo in one day with your own hands. The adventure starts at morning at 2228 meters above sea level. At the Pizolhütte you’ll eat lunch. The finished igloo is being celebrated with a aperitif! For the grand finale there is a small snow hike tour to Furt.
The unique experience is not only action, but can be used as a teambuilding event.
Every Friday from the 20th of december 2019 to the 6th of march 2020. Other dates on request.
Included in the offer
- Uphill and downhill ride with the gondola and chairlifts
- Day support for the building of the igloo
- Lunch (Salad, main course) and coffee
- Apéro with drinks and snacks
- Rent for snowshoes
- 6 – 8 participants: CHF 183.- per person
- 9 – 12 participants: CHF 149.- per person
For booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The booking has to be 7 days in advance of the event.