Ride in a snow groomer
Fulfill your dream to ride in a snow groomer.
You’ve always wanted to sit in a snow groomer and witness how our perfect slopes are created? Then you have the opportunity to realize your dream with us. In the cockpit of a snow groomer (weight around 10 tons / 500 horsepower) you will experience how the slopes are shaped, prepared and leveled with concentrated power.
A tour on the snow groomer requires skill, a cool head and sometimes a little courage. During the expert briefing by our snow groomer drivers, you will learn the basics as well as the most important functions of the cockpit. The rules of conduct and safety for a snow groomer operator will also be discussed. Its important, after all you are dealing with a real giant maschine.
After an exciting hour you will receive your personal “Pizol snow groomer” diploma as a souvenir.
- Minimum age 10 years. Under 16 years age, it needs the consent of the parents
- Normal physical condition
- The instructions of the snow groomer driver must be followed
- Time/Duration: By arrangement, approx. 60 minutes
- The implementation depends on the snow and weather conditions. In case of heavy snowfall or rain the snow groomer ride will not take place. In this case, a refund of the total amount will be made.
- Participants: 1 person (single)
Dates and time:
Every Friday, from 30 December 2022 to 03 March 2023
Meeting point: 16:45 at the mountain station of the gondola lift Wangs – Furt
Every Saturday, starting on December 17, 2022 until probably April 08, 2023
Meeting point: 16:15 at the mountain station of the gondola lift Bad Ragaz – Pardiel
Note that only on Friday or Saturday can be made an evening trip back to the valley. The other days of the week require an overnight stay at the mountain.
CHF 110.00 per person (without mountain railway ticket)
The trip by mountain railway costs CHF 36.00, with GA or half-fare card CHF 18.00. If you are already in possession of a ski day pass, then the transport costs are waived.
The snow groomer ride is bookable up to 2 days in advance (subject to availability). However, early reservation is highly recommended due to high demand!