A Ride on the PistenBully
Make your dream of a PistenBully ride come true.
You've always wanted to sit in a PistenBully and see how our perfect slopes come about? Then you have the opportunity with us to make your dream come true. In the cockpit of a snow groomer weighing around 10 tons and with around 500 HP, you can experience how the slopes are shaped, prepared and levelled with concentrated power.
A tour on the snow groomer requires skill, a cool head and sometimes a little courage. During an expert briefing by our snow groomer drivers, you will learn the basics as well as the most important functions of the cockpit. The rules of conduct and safety for a PistenBully driver are also discussed. These are important, after all you are dealing with a real giant.
After an exciting hour, you will receive your personal PistenBully Pizol diploma as a souvenir.
- Minimum age 10 years. Under 16 years the consent of parents is required
- Normal physical condition
- The instructions of the snow groomer driver must be followed!
- Time/Duration: By arrangement, approx. 60 minutes
- The execution depends on the snow and weather conditions. In case of heavy snowfall or rain the PistenBully ride will not take place. In this case the total amount will be refunded.
- Participants: 1 person
- During the ride there is a mask obligation for the driver and passenger
Dates and time:
Fridays from 31 December 2021 to 4 March 2022; Thursdays 30.12.2021, 27.01.2022 and 24.02.2022
Meeting point: 16:45 at the Furt mountain station
Saturdays from 18 December 2021 to 2 April 2022
Meeting point: 16:15 at the Pardiel mountain station
Please note that there is only one evening trip to the valley on Friday and Saturday. The other daxs require an overnight stay on the mountain.
CHF 110.00 per person (without mountain cableway ticket)
The return trip by cable car costs CHF 36.00, with a GA or Half-Fare Card CHF 18.00. If you already have a day ski pass, the transport costs are waived.
The PistenBully can be booked up to 2 days in advance, subject to availability. However, early reservation is strongly recommended due to the high demand!