The wind in your hair and a dose of adrenalin in your veins - on the all-terrain mountain carts on the Pizol, you can ride downhill on three wheels, either comfortably or at high speed.
On the approximately 2200m long track between the stations Gaffia and Furt, the exciting and winding natural road can be ridden. Thanks to the low centre of gravity and a wide wheelbase, the mountain carts have a high degree of stability. Without a motor and driven purely by gravity, you can decide for yourself how fast you want to go. However, safety is always our top priority. Please always observe our rules of conduct as well as our general terms and conditions.
The alpine driving pleasure on the varied mountain route is guaranteed and represents a special, not everyday experience.
Open daily from 09:00 to 16:15.
Good to know
- Ideal for groups or company outings
- Helmets are issued by the rental station (3 sizes available)
- Ideal price/performance ratio
- Around 2200 m long mountain track (alpine road)
- Children up to 12 years of age can ride for free when accompanying an adult
- High stability of the mountain carts