The wind in your hair and a dose of adrenalin in your veins - on the all-terrain mountain carts on the Pizol, you can ride downhill on three wheels, either comfortably or at high speed.
On the approximately 2200m long track between the stations Gaffia and Furt, the exciting and winding natural road can be ridden. Thanks to the low centre of gravity and a wide wheelbase, the mountain carts have a high degree of stability. Without a motor and driven purely by gravity, you can decide for yourself how fast you want to go. However, safety is always our top priority. Please always observe our rules of conduct as well as our general terms and conditions.
The alpine driving pleasure on the varied mountain route is guaranteed and represents a special, not everyday experience.
Recommended start time
We recommend start times in the morning. From midday onwards, there may be higher traffic, which is why longer waiting times must be expected. Please note the operating times of the railways.
Good to know
- Ideal for groups or company outings
- Helmets are issued by the rental station (4 sizes available)
- Ideal price/performance ratio
- Around 2200 m long mountain track (alpine road)
- Children under 120 cm in height ride free of charge with an adult in a cart. Children over this minimum height may ride in their own cart. Under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- High stability of the mountain carts
- 4 cart sizes available (size S, M, L, XL)