From now on, training- and pleasure-oriented trail runners will get their money's worth at PIZOL. Numerous trail running routes with diversified profiles invite you to more than 80 kilometres of running.
The routes are designed differently – from the pleasure run on the Panorama Mountain Trail, and the challenging trail-running at Garmil, to a course that covers the whole Pizol area, which will demand your stamina. All trails have one thing in common: for the hardships, they will reward you with breathtaking views.
Trail running facts
- Different mountain running trails for all skill levels
- Lowest point: 1'452 m above sea level, highest point: 2'506 m above sea level
- Ideal for altitude training
- For all levels of fitness and proficiency
- Accessible through both PIZOL gondola lifts (Bad Ragaz and Wangs)
- Consideration and tolerance towards other mountaineers
- Close all fences behind you
- Beware of suckler cows (reduce your pace and keep distance)
- DO NOT cause waste
- Adapt your footwear to the routes (trail shoes everywhere recommended)
- Bring sufficient amounts of food and drinks (self-catering principle)
- Weather can change very quickly in the mountains: Take appropriate clothing with you
- Bring up-to-date maps of the area and a mobile phone with a good connection
Standard pedestrian fare.